Antinori Wine Cellars in Badia a Passignano
Antinori is one of the most prestigious names in Chianti Classico wine production, we take you to their vineyards and the Antinori cellars in the 11th century Badia a Passignano abbey. Lunch or dinner in their Michelin starred Osteria di Passignano, is paired with Antinori wines. Also included is a precious treatment in ESPA at Castello del Nero.
Package inclusions for two people:
- Four nights stay in your chosen room or suite.
- Daily buffet breakfast served at the restaurant.
- Wine tour and tasting at Antinori wine cellars in Badia a Passignano: A visit to the vineyards, with an introduction to vine-growing and production; a visit to the historical Abbey cellars, followed by lunch or dinner at their Osteria di Passignano restaurant (one Michelin Star) with a tasting menu paired with Antinori signature wines.
- Transfer to and from Badia a Passignano.
- One ESPA Treatment (55 minutes) per person at our spa, to be chosen from the extensive spa menu. Our ESPA team will recommend the most suitable treatment, depending on the benefits you would like to achieve.
- One entrance per guest to our Spa Heat Experiences each day: invigorating shower, refreshing ice fountain, gentle sauna, aromatic Turkish bath, heated outdoor patio covered vitality pool, relaxation lounge overlooking vineyards and olive groves.
- One 4-course Tuscan dinner à la carte at La Taverna Restaurant for two (drinks are not included).
- Daily newspaper.
- TV on demand including movie selection.
- Courtesy shuttle to/from Florence or Siena according to schedule.
- Wi-Fi in room and in public areas.
- Outdoor heated pool (available during the summer months).
- Use of our two tennis courts.
- Use of our Fitness Suite.
- Use of the estate’s hiking paths and VITA Parcour.
- Yoga class on Tuesdays and Thursdays according to schedule (from April to October).
The package is available at least 15 days prior arrival.